Today’s job market is tough for those looking for work, but it’s an employer’s dream. Companies have few positions that need to be filled and a multitude of applicants wanting to fill them. This allows employers to become more strict and particular in their selection process. Companies are looking for the best people to fill vacancies and more often than not, they are searching for college graduates. To keep in the running for any job, a college education is more than an asset–it’s critical.
Any college degree will open opportunities up to you and help make a good impression on a potential employer. Earning an undergraduate, or Bachelor’s, degree is more beneficial than an Associate’s degree and can be obtained in just a few years. An undergraduate degree requires between 120 and 128 credit hours, with a portion of those being dedicated to your major. The two most popular types of Bachelor’s degrees are the Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts. A Bachelor of Science has more coursework in science and math and a Bachelor of Arts has more coursework in arts and humanities. Whatever type of undergraduate degree you obtain, there are many undergraduate programs available. From business management and criminal justice to nursing and art and design, there are dozens of programs from which to choose.
One of the latest methods for obtaining an undergraduate degree is through online undergraduate programs. Online programs allow students to study in the comfort of their homes according to their schedule. Online study enables students to learn at their own pace; students can skim over subject matter they learned before and focus on newer material that might be a bit more challenging. Communication with teachers and peers will be a part of the experience, though it will all be done over the Internet instead of in person. Whether you pursue an online program or enroll at your local university, get started towards a brighter future.
Trade craft training is given for spies employed by the CIA. This is a training course that is spread across 7 months or a little more. It is done at a place that simulates an environment that could possibly be the same that CIA spies will encounter. It could be called best as an alternative reality environment or a simulated reality environment.
CIA spies will learn techniques on how to identify people who would be excellent spies. They will undergo trainings to identify such talents. They will be given numerous tests to understand how a person can be a spy in another country, and how this person fits the bill.
CIA spies are experts in judging weaknesses. You might have seen numerous spy stories, where the spy will make use of a weakness in a person or a loophole in a system. The same mind training is given to CIA spies who identify weaknesses in a person. Spies are difficult to find. So it is the responsibilities of spies to recruit other spies. They need to convince a person to become a spy, by making use of this person’s weakness. This convincing skill is also given in the CIA training course.
Initially in the course, spies are not allowed to sleep for long. They are taught the art of working almost every hour of the day. This builds up the mental capacity of spies, and they will learn to work at any time of the day. A lot of other grueling sessions are also carried out, so that the spies learn how to deal with stress and not break down.
A major disqualification in the training is telling lies or falsifying facts. Although spies are taught to lie in other countries, they should not lie to the concerned people who have hired them. They are taught to function like information-thieves in other countries, but not so in their own countries. Ironic as it can be.
If you are a fitness freak, and love passing on this passion of yours to others, then you could consider a career in personal fitness training. You could either be a full-time or part-time personal fitness trainer. Given the fact that physical training and exercises are done most in the mornings and the evenings, you can take up a job between that while still remaining as a personal fitness trainer.
Why people want personal fitness trainers?
• People like to be trained under supervision especially when lifting heavy weights. A lot of injuries happen in gyms due to lack of supervision. Although a lot of information is present on the Internet that talks about fitness and exercises, a personal fitness trainer brings a tangible amount of credibility to the whole thing. People would still like to believe a personal fitness trainer to something written on a website.
• With the growth and penetration of media, people want to look fitter. They directly relate their sexuality and sensuality with the amount and the type of fitness they possess. Fitness is also a lifestyle activity, since the growth of corporate-culture has given rise to sedentary lifestyles. So to break from this, people regularly go to gyms.
What you need to have to be a personal fitness trainer?
• You don’t need to have bulging muscles to convince your clients to hire you as their fitness trainer. However, your physicality should resonate with peak fitness. By looking at you, people should be convinced that you are a fitness expert.
• You should ideally hold certifications in fitness. It would be great if you have written fitness books. You should also be well-versed with nutritional aspects. There is a certification called American Council on Exercise (ACE) that could add some credibility to you.
Areas of work
• You could be employed in public and private gyms. If you are lucky you might be a celebrity fitness trainer.